Sohtrie's Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sohtrie's Source

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azmot

Azmot

Synch Points : 470

Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Empty
PostSubject: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:10 am

Azmot stood atop his little building, which was high above the others. He watched his city, the buzzing and whirring of unfamiliar lights below him. He could he see the unloading pods in the distance, awaiting for something to do. He had been called up a few minutes ago about a disturbance in the lower sections of the Official District, a group of men started to rile up the area. Started destroying things or something or other. It really wasn't a concern for Azmot; he was still getting settled into Altostratus. He would eventually go check it out, though, just as a first act of Mayor or something. It was strange, really. How he got the city was the odd part. However, that wasn't important. Getting in an elevator, he headed toward the event. Azmot wondered what he would find.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

Synch Points : 1650

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:33 am

Having left one of the Empyrean Pods he wandered about the city. It was on that was in the cloud and it was still somewhat odd to experience considering he wasn't actually standing atop clouds but there was still something built on it without actually collapsing. Not to mention that they altered the path of this cloud, which was also the only permanent cloud. Seeing that there was some roughhousing going on he decided to go pursue it. As he walked up to the group of guys they seemed to be bullying some individual for something. Money, most likely. There were about six of them so he wondered what would happen if he intervened.

His Twin Hook Blades on his back and his claws on his belt he spoke and said, "So, can I join?" They looked at each other confused. "What?" one of them finally asked. "I'm talking to the guy you're beating up. I'm seeing if he needs help or if he's just pretending to be weak." He wasn't using his Alveus Oculus yet because he wanted the surprise of combat but one of the guys then said. "Don't worry I'll take care of this." Or something really cliche and boring. Sighing a bit it seemed the brutes intelligence didn't go up in another dimension but at least they would be on the same field if Etzolix wasn't totally outclassed.

As he took a large step and swung Etzolix unsnapped a single hook blade and then used his other hand to grab a single claw from it's respective side. Using the opposite arm the guy used to swing, the one that would be seen mimicking the move if this was a reflection, he used the hook blade to grab on to the guys hand as he would then make it go faster but diagonally to the ground. This wasn't going to knock him down but instead make it so that with Etzolix's other arm he could use his claw (specifically his index and middle finger) to poke through the eyes and into the brain almost killing the man.

This was unfortunately successful. Fortunate for the guy getting beat up but not for the audience who now watched or the reputation Etzolix would then get. "So, uh...is that really it?" He said. He hadn't cared that he blinded the man for life as he ripped out the eye balls and used the handle of the hook to slide them off the claws. The other men looked at each other analyzing whether to attack or run. This guy was clearly a freak.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:50 am

Azmot arrived at the scene moments after Etzolix did the little eye gouging thing, armored guards at either side of him. As soon as they witnessed the scene, the were on Etzolix. At first, Azmot was assessing the situation. The violence and destruction of property had been stopped, the obvious aggressors taken down for the most part. The citizens looked scared towards the white-haired male. Speaking to the cops, Azmot told them to unhand Etzolix.

Hey, unhand him. Is that you, Etzolix?
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

Synch Points : 570

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:01 am

"Wait, wait," a voice yelled from behind Etzolix and the group. It was Shirou, running towards them, his arm extended out, as if he was telling them to wait for him. His black hair was waving in the wind, his green eyes looking forward. His chest heaved heavily, indicating him breathing hard. His outstretched hand revealed a black, armored glove. His Immortal Gloves. "Don't take all the fun, Etzolix!" He then reached his ivory-haired friend, placing his hand on Etzolix's should, to support himself as he excessively panted. "Sorry," he said between pants, "I got distracted by a food cart."

He breathed out and stuck out his chest, placing his hands on his sides, as if rejuvenated. "Okay, I'm good. Leave the rest to me, buddy," he told Etzolix, confidentially. He then started to walk towards the remaining group of thugs, before suddenly tripping on apparently nothing and face planting into the ground. "Ow," he mumbled.

The thugs started to laugh at Shirou, grinning at each other. "Look at this idiot. The other guy must have gotten lucky, especially if he's friends with this dunce," said one, with the others nodding in agreement. Shirou started getting on, on his knees as the guys advanced on him. One stopped in front of Shirou, and went to kick him. Then, Shirou grabbed the guys incoming leg, obviously surprising the guy. He stood up, pulling the guy's leg with him, causing him to fall on his back. Without hesitating or even pausing, Shirou brought down his fist down on the guy's face, shattering his jaw. The remaining guys were frozen, once again. Now there were two insane guys.

Shirou looked at them, smirking. He no longer had the air of an ignorant dunce. Instead, he seemed more calm and collected, his eyes flashing coldly. He then turned his head towards Etzolix. "Sorry, I couldn't resist but joining." He then proceeded to pat dust off himself and straightening his clothes. Then, the police force arrived, with, surprisingly, Azmot following. "Oh."
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:15 am

The police forced grabbed him and the only reason he didn't do anything was because he was confused. If these were the authorities then why were they reprimanding him? He was helping. "But...I'm a good guy?" He said unsure if he really was judging by the way they were grabbing him. Ignoring Shirou's show of gay desuanime he was more concerned with the fact that these people were actually treating him as a criminal. Apparently people in this dimension were retarded or fucking insane. What the hell the wrong with them? Seriously, if they were doing their job then none of this should have theoretically happened right? Maybe this place wasn't running as tight of a ship as Etzolix would have made it if he was the one that was in charge. Whatever, different strokes and different folks. "So, Azmot you're in charge here?" He asked wondering how that even happened and more so how did he even get here?
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:12 pm

Still a little taken back by Etzolix being here, Azmot just noticed Shirou. Two people were also here? It couldn't be a coincidence. Azmot had asked around since becoming Consul of Altostratus, and he deduced that this was some wacky world. He thought about maybe it might be an entirely different Realm, like the Realm of Darkness, but it wasn't very likely. The rules here, the Source... it all felt foreign. It was good to see some familiar faces, though.

Erm... Yeah, I guess you could say that. And... Shirou, nice fall.

The duo had been overly brutal to the aggressors, which probably wouldn't have been a problem in the group's usual domain. However, here fighting was a little... frowned upon. It was like people were over the concept. But isn't that how things were resolved? No, here it was all about "diplomacy" or something. He had been briefed about on what his job would entail, but he really couldn't follow.

One of the guards pulled out the Shock Collars; Like handcuffs for the neck. They work by attaching them to prisoners and shocking them if they get out of line. Azmot raised his hand for him to stop, but the man's nostrils flared in anger. This act CANNOT go unpunished, Consul Azmot. The Law is the Law. He said. Officer Charles was right, the Law must be enforced. However, there was one trump card he had.

And by right of the Consul, I have the permission to ask the people what would be appropriate. They saw it, so they should be judge. What do you say, Blood for Blood? The crowd was mostly silent. No one wanted to support the savage idea of bloodshed. The rights of Consul were really the only thing Azmot had paid attention to. And if the people didn't decide, the decision was left to him. Well, since the people are silent, that means they leave the decision to Consul. And I say that they... have time served. A sigh of relief, and maybe desperation, came from the crowd. Officer Charles practically bubbled with rage, but yielded. Walking closer so that only Shirou and Etzolix were within earshot, Azmot relaxed. He was so tense that his city would turn on him at any moment, that his power was only real because they made it so. If they wanted, they could draw and quarter him. It was a terrible stress, really.

Hey, uh, what are you guys doing here? Azmot shooed away the nearby guards, who (all but Charles) dispersed the crowds and had emergency teams take the bodies away for treatment. He needed to talk to them privately.
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:23 pm

Azmot was here? How? He was definitely the same Azmot from the previous universe. He signature still read Human, not Meta-Human, or even Meta-Dimensional. That meant that he had gotten here through some different type of dimensional travel. Perhaps some other dimensional hopping species had taken him? But where were they now? Shirou did a quick scan of the crowd. Nobody that Shirou could spot was any type of dimensional-hopper. Just citizens and guards...wait.

He then realized the trouble he and Etzolix had gotten in when he saw the guards pull out some weird. He almost forgotten about them. Fuck. Shirou had always been above the law, back in the previous universe. He had immunity by association to a world leader, or he himself was a world leader. However, Azmot seemed to hold some power over the police force, once again provoking the former situation. Shirou breathed a small sigh of relief.

The Meta-Dimensional walked quickly up to Azmot. "How did you get here, Azmot," Shirou asked, his tone now serious and slightly pressing. For some reason, he was worried. He felt a weird sense of duty, since it concerned interdimensional matters. Azmot being here might be an anomaly. Maybe the dimensional walls were falling. No, too extreme. Maybe he should just shove Azmot back into the previous universe.

Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:29 pm

"Really, do people think that had they voted opposite that they would've been able to trap me?" He said to Shi. Even though they were weaker he doubted this pathetic police force would be prepared for them considering it was a nonviolent society. Sighing he would let Shirou question Azmot discuss their methods of travel since they were the ones asking each other questions. Etzolix couldn't get more bored with this topic and would prefer to do other things such as travel the rest of the societies. He had found from his discoveries...which had included a map that there was a not-so-secret secret labyrinth and an awesome rainforest with creatures to fight. He didn't need to be a part of this sissified society.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:40 pm

I was, uh, in Halloween Town and I... fell. Azmot said, slightly embarrassed about the fact. He kept his voice low, the crowd mostly gone now. I just phased through a tree like it wasn't even there. So what is this? A world or some sort of Holiday? Azmot posed his question, as Shi appeared to have some sort of insight about where this place was. Etzolix spoke, but then seemed to daydream. He seemed happy, like a dog dreaming of running. Azmot swore he could see his leg kicking a little bit. Uh, I really don't know. I was just trying to sound enforcing. I'm really kind of new to this whole Consul thing.
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Shirou frowned. Strange. "You are, technically, in a new world. However, this world is located in another dimension, separate from our previous home," Shirou explained. If Azmot was truly telling the truth, Shirou didn't want to tamper with anything. If Azmot desired to return, then Shirou would lead him back. However, as long as Azmot was comfortable with where he was, then Shirou would let him be. He then turned Etzolix. "As much fun as it would be to piss off a police force," Shirou replied, with not a hint of sarcasm in his voice, "I don't want to be a wanted criminal in a place I haven't explored yet." Shirou had not doubted that he and Etzolix could have handled the police. They seemed weak. But, he wanted to stay generally neutral while he was still discovering the world.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:18 am

"I suppose you're right. I was just trying to be a good guy for once but shit, man." He said not giving a fuck anymore. Putting his sword and claw back in place he put his hands in his black jacket and was ready to continue on with the day. Wait, they had to serve some time didn't they? Was there a prison system here or something? That was odd. Things were a bit more lenient here for sure. That was of course in comparison to Etzolix who as a ruler demanded to know every single thing about the residents and gave them no option otherwise. He had liked to make sure he knew things but perhaps this dimension was filled with less warriors who had baggage from their old ways and forced to watch their backs at all moments. Meh.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:47 am

Azmot sighed. Thank you, Etzolix, really. And you too, Shi. Glancing around, Azmot pulled out his cell phone (an invention of this world that allowed magical conversations across space). He called the Bureau, waved the charges, and reported the incident at haste, hanging up the phone with a satisfying click. However, not before asking for some sort of transportation. Moments later, some large, smooth beast came from around the paved road, a low whir sort of like growling emitting from it's cranium. It had glowing, bright eyes, with rolling feet and a sort of tail. An armored officer exited the beast's stomach, standing at a probably reluctant salute. Azmot held a confused look, approaching the steel beast with caution. The officer seemed to understand, some how.

It's a car, sir. XCalibur Class 1, standard official's issue. There are seats on the back. It's transportation. He said to Azmot, saying another sentence after each confused look Azmot had. However, at the last one, he understood.

Like a Gummi Ship? The guard remained silent. He opened the back door, and Azmot stepped inside, waving Etzolix and Shi inside. In the front seat was another guard, so the three would be a little tight. The office was a while away, so it would be a long ride. Come on. We should talk at my place.

Azmot slid into the back, taking the far window seat.
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:06 pm

Shirou nodded in response to Azmot's thanks, not really caring to pay attention. He was too busy giving the police force dirty looks. They annoyed him. It's one thing to stop violence, but to ignore a crime and instead go for the people who tried stopping it? He then noticed one of the metal things arrive. He watched silently as it was revealed to Azmot that it was a mode of transportation. It wasn't alive. They were supposed to...go in it? He glanced warily at Etzolix. Then he shrugged. If it was like a gummi ship, it couldn't be that weird. Shirou walked to the car-thing. Standing in front of the door, he promptly stuck his tongue out at a guard and proceeded to get in back, sitting next to Azmot.

"I hope it's not a pumpkin again, Az," Shirou responded, remembering the giant pumpkin house Azmot had previously owned. "Seriously. A mansion a mile away, and you choose a giant pumpkin."
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:33 pm

"You know what happened in the mansion." Etzolix mentioned as he entered the car following what was going on. Paying more attention the indoor saddles he wondered if this was like sitting inside a heartless of the same structure. Them again heartless were alive and this didnt seem to be. Or at least it didn't seem like it was the same type alive that the heartless was a completely different and apparently dimension locked since he couldn't call upon them. Perhaps these metal versions were different iterations of heartless?
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:21 am

It's... not. Azmot said at Shirou's rather off-topic comment. However, Etzolix's was equally so. The youth wasn't sure what happened in the mansion, but the way he said it... he didn't really want to know. As they pulled up to the building, Azmot told the guard to send down the Ascension Platforms. They were large, disc-like structures that zoomed those on it to the top floor of the building. However, it required ID to operate, so only a few people could access it. Even though it was open aired, these rather large platforms maintained a strong holographic shield around it that would adequately protect the user's from outside damage; or falling. Stepping out of the "car", Azmot stood on one of these now-present platforms. He waited for Shirou and Etzolix to follow, so that he could use his Special ID and get them up to his office. He would have to give them both these ID's later, as well as other things. He needed to keep them safe if he was going to be able to figure out this strange dimension.
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:06 pm

Shirou jokingly winced at Etzolix's comment, remembering the terrible nights when Terra came over to visit Yima. They would have sex, purposely, next to whatever room Shirou was in. Once, they had sex outside the bathroom Shirou was in. Suffice to say, he was rather glad that he no longer had to live with Yima anymore. The car stopped, and Shirou exited the car and followed Azmot. "How long have you been here?" He questioned, silently observing the place. How had Azmot already gotten to such a position of power? It didn't seem as though it was a forcible takeover, and no place would elect such an unknown man.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:49 pm

"Judging by the amount of knowledge he has of the politics involving the district, not long." He didn't mean this offensively but merely as an observation. "I'm sure he hasn't been here much longer than us." It was obvious Azmot had connections and that would give him more knowledge about the area they were in. However, at the same time it could slow him down since he has to worry about politics ad learn about that mumbo jumbo opposed to the fun stuff. "Congrats on already ruling a place in the new dimension." He said not sure why he even owned it. It was a new dimension, why be tied down?
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:33 pm

I've been here... 4 days? I don't really know, it's all been a blur. The only reason I got this place is because of this guy named Jake, who owns this place called MadCross. He's kind of a dick, but he's pretty cool I guess. Azmot said, waiting for the duo to stand on the platform. They really needed to get to his office. Yeah, thanks. I really only accepted it because I'm pretty sure Jake would have killed me had I not. As soon as they both stepped on the platform, they would go up. Assuming Etzolix also followed Azmot, the trio would zoom upwards, reaching the office in a little less than a minute. The force field would have prevented any accidents.

As the platform stopped, Azmot stepped onto the balcony it arrived at, which held a single door. It would open up to his rather large office, with two sofa's, a television, a kitchen, and 3 doors. One would be a door to his sleeping quarters, one would be a door to the bathroom, and another that would lead to a hallway that would hold the elevator exit from the building.

Make your selves comfortable I guess, we have some stuff to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:23 pm

Somebody by the name of Jake had enough power, politically and physically, to take a random newcomer and put him in a place of power? Interesting. Shirou felt a faint interest in meeting this guy. Though, not enough to actively go seek him out. Shirou followed Azmot to his office, which seemed more like an apartment. He went to the kitchen first, and went through the pantries and the fridge. He retreated to the sofa with a bag of chips and laid down across it. Opening the bag and eating a chip, he looked towards Azmot.

"So, what do you want to talk about? We can braid each other's hair and exchange crushes," he offered, as he bit into another chip with a satisfying crunch.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:42 pm

Following the two Etzolix seemed to be the one not talking for the majority of the time for once. He was glad that he didn't have to be the center and that he could just be the brawn guy who likes to fight stuff for once. Sure, he was paying attention but that didn't necessarily mean that he was going to be a detective right now. As of now there were no threats and he was the one. The only potential one seemed to be Jake and anyone else who was politically part of the worlds and supposedly in charge. Other than that the communities seemed to be rather stable and there was no information Etzolix wanted. He wanted to lose himself in the naivete of himself as he explored the new world. As crushes were brought up Etzolix mentally sighed. He wondered when Yukina would go through the portal. She would follow, right? She had to. This world was actually fun to be in and they didn't have to worry about the power scale being too severe. Not letting his face betray him he looked at Azmot waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:49 pm

Azmot smirked, taking a seat as well. Yeah, I suppose we could. But I am more interested in talking about this place. You said it was a... dimension? Azmot inquired, popping a can of his favorite lemon drink. Squirt it was called. Caffeine free, slightly tangy, but was overall sweet. It had a fresh feeling that the Consul rather enjoyed. He looked at Shirou with puzzlement, wondering just how much he knew. How did I... How did we all get here?
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:39 pm

"Yeah, it's a different dimension." Etzolix said chiming in, "Different rules we have to go by and etc etc. Starting out at the base power again all that fun stuff." He said acknowledging some of the things that Azmot might have noticed upon entering here. "We don't know how you got here but Shirou brought me here." He said letting him know that this was a willing choice on their end and how they had no idea why Azmot came here. As far as Shirou had claimed only specific people from the last dimension would be able to enter his portal but perhaps not.
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:01 pm

"I have two theories," Shirou said, swallowing another mouthful of chips. "First, the dimensional walls around our previous universe are weaker than initially thought, meaning that wormhole-type things can occasionally open up between dimensions." It was possible to Shirou, because of how much went on in their universe, with Jinsei and everything else that happened. "Second theory is that this dimension has weak dimensional walls, and opens up entries across the entire dimensional field. Of course, we won't really know the answer until we find another alien, either from a different dimension or from the same one as us," Shirou finished. "Also, he didn't stumble into the rift I opened. The body mutates after the first journey, and I'd be able to detect it," he added. He then looked at Etzolix. "Except, I can't seem to read you. It's like static." With a shrug, he ate another chip.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Alright. Yeah, I get it, I think. Azmot said, standing as he was about to demonstrate another one of his questions. It wasn't really for any specific reason, but Azmot figured it would be easier to answer if they saw exactly what he was talking about. Well, after I fell through the hole, two things happened. One, put simply, is that the fractures in my head were healed, and the personalities I wielded became... these. Azmot said, unsheathing Betrayal and Cruelty from his back. He held them in a non-threatening display, sheathing them after a little time passed. Second... Well, I'm sticky. Azmot said, staring Shi directly in the eyes while saying it. Then, he put his right foot on a nearby wall, his knee almost to his chest. Then, slowly extended his other leg to do the same, trying to show them exactly what was happening. In a few moments, Azmot was standing on the wall vertically, as if gravity effected him separately from everything else. The blood wouldn't rush to his head, and his clothes wouldn't be drawn toward the ground. Anything he had on him had it's own set of rules; Walls were no feat. So how does this work, exactly? Azmot asked to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:27 am

"I get sticky too when I'm home alone for too lo--WAIT SHIROU, WHERE ARE WE GOING LIVE?!" He said completely not paying attention to anything important that was being said in the conversation. Well he was but he completely ignored it. He didn't expect his comment to get any attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)   Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head in the clouds (Open- Post receiving Altostratus)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next