Sohtrie's Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sohtrie's Source

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So high [Private; Azmot]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Etzolix

Etzolix

Synch Points : 1650

So high [Private; Azmot] Empty
PostSubject: So high [Private; Azmot]   So high [Private; Azmot] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:36 pm

Teleporting to the building that Azmot had taken them on his previous visit Etzolix had no been wearing Ecdysis. It was something new he picked up and didn't think much of. Alveus Oculus active this wasn't a noticeable due to the way that helmet prevented people from seeing his face. This wasn't for issues on staying stealthy or anything he had just decided to wear the entire thing to get the feel for the situation. He rang the doorbell and waited to see if there would be a response. Probably guard...oh, well.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

Synch Points : 470

PostSubject: Re: So high [Private; Azmot]   So high [Private; Azmot] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm

Azmot answered the door, opening it to reveal him in a bathrobe. As soon as he saw the man, he closed the door, opening it a second later fully clothed. As if by... magic. What business do you have here? He said kind of condescendingly. There was an order to things. People had to make requests and stuff to see him; this shit wasn't scheduled. Maybe he should have guards and stuff. What if this guy was an assassin or something? Eh, he would fix it next time.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: So high [Private; Azmot]   So high [Private; Azmot] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:50 pm

"Just visiting." The reptile said his voice slightly changed by the helmet but still completely recognizable. The only change in voice was the fact that you could tell he was wearing a helmet and whatnot. "So, you treat all your guests like that?" He asked not particularly caring about the whole bathrobe thing. He figured Azmot was now rich enough to get people to change his clothes for him instantly if need be.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: So high [Private; Azmot]   So high [Private; Azmot] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:59 pm

Oh. Hey Etzolix. Sorry, you're submission fetish costume kind of threw me off. Didn't know you liked latex. Azmot said, opening the door wide enough for Etzolix to move through. If Etzolix walked in he would find the same area he had seen on his prior visit, except for the installed announcement system & radio. He could now tell his whole city stuff from the comfort of his own sofa. Like a Snuggie.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: So high [Private; Azmot]   So high [Private; Azmot] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:06 pm

"It isn't latex. That is waaay too constricting." He said entering the room. "You should be careful who you let in. There are people who can copy voices and appearances." He said this taking his helmet off and showing the black sclerae of his eyes. He was mainly referring to the blue man he saw turn into himself. He also saw duplicate of Yukina or a modified Yukina who seemed to also have the ability to manipulate her physical appearance.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: So high [Private; Azmot]   So high [Private; Azmot] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Yeah Yeah, whatever. Azmot said, starting a walk to the kitchen. People who could copy voices and appearances, magic, blah blah. What if someone copied Azmot? It would be real trip. Yeah, what if... wait, shit. Azmot stopped his walked and turned to Etzolix.

Hey, uh, about people copying you... you happen to know anyone like that?
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: So high [Private; Azmot]   So high [Private; Azmot] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:21 pm

"That's why I brought it up. I've had multiple experiences already and it's rather annoying. For someone in your position of power it's best to have some type of method to ensure they don't potentially rip Altostratus out of your hands." Holding the helmet by his side he observed the room they were in and wondered how it was living the fine life. Etzolix had decided to sty a rogue in this universe and not have a set place to live. He wondered if Shirou was going to actually have a place to live.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: So high [Private; Azmot]   So high [Private; Azmot] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:29 pm

Uh-huh. Azmot said, becoming increasingly worried. The thing in the forest, he knew it wasn't a delusion... so it was a person, right? Maybe this copying dickhead was that delusion. But how had he vanished like that? Did he portal or something? Azmot made a mental note to find out everything he could about this guy. Etzolix apparently new about this guy. Cool. And he's your... friend?
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: So high [Private; Azmot]   So high [Private; Azmot] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:32 pm

"No," Etzolix began, malice in his voice. "Far from it actually. He's a nuisance." It was clear that the reptile wasn't a fan of this man especially since he had taken on the appearance of Yukina and tried to bullshit him as if he was an idiot who would let himself get snuck up on. Who turns their back on an obviously untrustworthy stranger? The thought of it just kind of ticked him off but he didn't let it on after the initial one worded response.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: So high [Private; Azmot]   So high [Private; Azmot] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:46 pm

Right. Azmot said, the evidence adding up. All he needed was one more piece of information to confirm who this person was. This guy... was he an asshole? If he is, I think we might have met the same person.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: So high [Private; Azmot]   So high [Private; Azmot] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Etzolix laughed a bit. His demeanor was a bit different than in the last universe and he was more relaxed and much less cold in this conversation. "Yeah, he tried to be at least. I didn't really stay to play his games. Have you met him?" He asked judging by the accuracy of Azmot's question.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: So high [Private; Azmot]   So high [Private; Azmot] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:52 pm

I think so. He pretended to be me... and it kind of worked for a bit. Thought I was crazy... again. Well, more crazy than a was. I am. You know what I mean. Azmot said, almost surprised by the laugh. Etzolix was usually a little... more goth-y. So, hey, uh, you know where I can find this asshole? Maybe egg his house?
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: So high [Private; Azmot]   So high [Private; Azmot] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:57 pm

"Nah, I don't know the whereabouts of his. I found him in MadCross once and if it's the same person then I found him in the Labyrinth of Agritera." He suggested, "For all we know it could be a group of people." Shrugging at the end of this he couldn't rule out all possibilities of the man. "Anything else interesting happened aside that guy being an ass?"
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: So high [Private; Azmot]   So high [Private; Azmot] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:08 pm

Right. Makes sense. Maybe it is a lot of people. Azmot said, listening to Etzolix talk some more. He took a seat on the couch, forgetting his quest to the kitchen. Maybe it'd be better just to chill and talk to Etzolix for a while, maybe play poker with him or something. Eh, not really. I met this woman to join her. I'm a slave or something. Killed a Panther. Oh, where are you and Shi living now?
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: So high [Private; Azmot]   So high [Private; Azmot] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:24 pm

"A slave?" He asked. Wasn't he like the ruler of Altostratus? Whatever floated his boat though. "I've decided to just wander. Like in the old days." Living somewhere also made him too easy of a target which is why he also didn't pursue having control over any of the areas of the city.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: So high [Private; Azmot]   So high [Private; Azmot] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:28 pm

I don't know, really. I might kill my 'master' or whatever later on. She's kind of a dick, too. Azmot said, looking around. The announcement microphone had a sticky note on it, something for Azmot to announce to people and stuff. Eh, later. Oh, sounds like fun.

We have a disturbance on he lower floors. We have a disturbance. Consul Azmot, do not leave the room, the building is going into lockdown. The radio blared. Azmot stood up and picked up the transceiver, speaking as well.

Ok. What happened?

Intruder. She snuck in and tripped an alarm. One of our men thought she had her, but... Johannes is dead, sir. Just stay in side! The guard sounded nervous.

Awesome. Azmot said, dropping the phone into it's place. You wanna go check that out with me? Azmot said, turning to Etzolix.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: So high [Private; Azmot]   So high [Private; Azmot] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:16 pm

"Huh, is everyone a dick here?" He asked wondering why he would even have a master that he wasn't fond of. Etzolix supposed he understood but had he not liked Morph he wouldn't have followed him despite how much he may have respected him. "Yeah, sure. Let's go." He said putting his helmet back on. He was glad that this suit was just as compatible with his other clothing having the appropriate straps to hold his weapons.
Back to top Go down
Iscia

Synch Points : 550

PostSubject: Re: So high [Private; Azmot]   So high [Private; Azmot] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:56 am

Enter the lady, a musician to behold in many circles, particularly those with affinity for woodwind type musical display. Iscia found herself wandering the streets as she'd grown accustomed to doing as of late. The skies were so beautiful and she loved to walk beneath their divine light. Stepping forward, she glanced about the area to find a road she had yet to traverse in this place, one that invited her to do just that. Slowly she paced her way over towards the new area, finding the street to be much like the others, save for something that she'd yet to see, a building with a door quite wide open to the public. Intrigued she stepped towards the rather large building. It looked much like an estate, a museum perhaps? It would certainly do well to learn the history of this place to be sure.
When she walked in, briskly and almost excitedly through the door, she soon saw that it was rather akin to a temple from her homeworld. Mayhap they learnt of the divine here too? It was always customary to honor the halls of a temple with an offering of either talent or treasure, that it may go on being a temple that saw life. As such, her talent was always that of music, and she knew exactly the tune for this one, even if it was unattended. Kneeling down she pulled out her flute and began a gentle tone with one of the two pipes that her flute bore.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: So high [Private; Azmot]   So high [Private; Azmot] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:42 am

Azmot walked onto the scene, taking an elevator to the appropriate floor. There was a... girl playing some flute or something. Awesome. Azmot put a finger to his ear to activate the earpiece. How in the hell did Johannes die?

Err, well, we think he fell down a flight of stairs, sir... again.

Another coma?

Yes sir.

I swear, he should be wearing a helmet or a leash or a shock collar or something. Geez.

Azmot clicked away from the conversation and took a note of where he was. An elevator in the lobby that held a musical girl in the middle of it. Azmot wondered why the guards hadn't hauled her off already. Then he realized that there guns were lowered and they were swaying to the music. Idiots. Azmot swiftly stepped towards the girl and took a kneel, getting close enough so that she could hear him over her music.

Hello there. Who might you be? He asked rather politely, but with a certain firmness. Azmot was honestly kind of upset he had to come down here himself, but it's whatever. He turned and waved Etzolix over, prompting him to join his investigation/conversation.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: So high [Private; Azmot]   So high [Private; Azmot] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:07 pm

Following Azmot he had his helmet on and all his apparel and etc etc. He was confused as to what was going on and why Azmot had to come down to deal with a person who was playing a flute. Was she using some type of magic against them? No. That much was obvious due to him witnessing the lack of strangeness in the air. He was curious as to what provoked this situation but would remain shut for now so that he wouldn't interrupt or interfere with Azmot's way of dealing with things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So high [Private; Azmot]   So high [Private; Azmot] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So high [Private; Azmot]
Page 1 of 1