Sohtrie's Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sohtrie's Source

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bound Free (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silmeria

Silmeria

Synch Points : 90

Bound Free (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Bound Free (Open)   Bound Free (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:20 am

Night settling in with the lamps of the street guiding the way for the lost ones of the evening, much of the noise toned down away from there volume and subdued into a more harmonious tone of surrender. Late walkers still busy with their meals and special dates preoccupied with their other aiming for each other company. But this night would be far from its seeming peacefully scene, from ally to ally a figure in the shadows quickly ran in multiply directions from one point to another as though he looked for something more than just fanatical thoughts. And he was not alone this young bathed in darkness and beauty, all sides creeping with him were those lost to the light but taken in the dark. This fighter used his past experiences and talent to take all the actions he needed to reduce the damage as best as it could while still taking some from his lack of enthusiasm to make himself noticed among the cowards. The youth of brown hair and snow white skin walked alone in this town upon his new arrival, this was the first time ever that this man had ever been on his own, from a existence from a different realm it was a new life, new beginning to make a name for himself. He didn't pay much mind to anything else around him, the struggles did little other then brush past him but it wasn't until a few shadowy figures that circled him is when Silmeria started to notice them and actually take care. It wasn't that common for people to focus on something and not want something out of it, taking care as knifes were being pulled out and their smug laughs grew louder he was ready to defend what new life has been offered to him here.
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

Synch Points : 1330

Bound Free (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound Free (Open)   Bound Free (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:01 am

(Frameworks x 2, Mr. Mimic x2, -80 Source)

"I didn't understand why I thought this would be funny. Nobody is even going to get my joke." There were two separate Frameworks disguised as the girl Yukina and Iscia respectively. Jake had just spent most of his day faffing about as the two women. First to Kwaon, where he played beach volleyball with himself in skimpy clothes. Then to Altostratus, where he starting making out with himself in the nude. Then Downtown MadCross for shopping, where he bought all kinds of unscrupulous toys to use on himself. "I think maybe I'm just doing this for my own company." He turned to himself, who was skipping merrily along next to him. "What're you so happy about?"

"Nothing really. Just thought I would skip for now." The other Framework was extremely chipper in appearance-- this was the one disguised as Iscia, and the previous was the one disguised as Yukina. They were both carrying weapons in this instance of their incarnations-- Jake was going to make them commit a spree of murders originally with the intention to alienate them. Iscia wouldn't be able to leave MadCross because of the threat that she'd be arrested, and if Yukina held any more outside sway (such as she likely now had over Azmot) she could lose it. This would leave him effectively in control of one party, and cripple the other. With that settled, he could then move on to Etzolix and then go about the rest of his plans. "I'm about to call myself back. I'm quite bored."

"I hear that," the other one stated. "I hear ya." They walked silently a few more paces, and then the one disguised as Yukina spoke up again. "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Shut up and listen." From an alley ahead, he could hear the unsheathing of blades. The sound of steel on leather had brothers tonight, as the other Framework would soon point out.

"Oh, somebody's gonna get mugged~" The other one grinned.

"Want to go watch? We can kill the left overs." The other one nodded.

"I do believe that's a grand idea. Let's go kill the muggers after." They approached the Alley and stood at the ends of it, leaning up against the walls as the observed the situation. One guy. Several muggers. He was surrounded, for sure, but Jake noticed something about him. "He's ready to fight," one voice came.

"What if he does well?" Asked the other.

"I suppose I shall try to recruit him. Obviously, he has the balls I require."
Back to top Go down
Silmeria

Silmeria

Bound Free (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound Free (Open)   Bound Free (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:10 pm

The first few moments the thugs simply continued to circle him, trying to intimidate the boy with their numbers and cold stares while fiddling with their little toys. One of them broke the silence and shouted at Slimeria to give them any form of currency that he held, which wasent much considering he'd just arrived. He just stood their watching his muggers taunt and rejoy at the smallest reaction he gave, he just breathed and screamed out how he was panicking, his wordless responces created an illsions of fear in their overally inflated heads with the terrable hair duos.

The man couldn't wait any longer for these weaklings to keep trying to find an opening, he would just make one himself. Silmeria dashed to the closes one that carried a weapon, it was a smaller grunt thinking itself safe in the larger coward now only in shock their pray was on the attack, he grabbed at the mugger's wind pipe just over top the adam's apple with enough force to squeeze at it a and rending it a bloody mess while grabbing the knife. The rest of them made a break for him in rage, a larger brute sprinted from behind with his arms outstretched to bind him, thinking fast the fragment of a man slit open his palm to secrete his blood out enough to throw at the gaint. He barely flinched as the metal cutting his flash while his blood blinded the oaf as he stumbled back for a few seconds, giving enough time for him to leap upward and slash at the large thug's thorat planting a deep cut then as he was crossing overhead Sil managed to grasped the underside of that chin and reef on it with a strong force as he landed behind, that slice ripped open largely and gashed out behind red.

The former heartless looked arounds in confidence as the other thiefs started to circle again, taking now in the sights of two of their own brought to the door steps of death and kicked in the dog space. They waited but would rage again soon.

Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

Bound Free (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound Free (Open)   Bound Free (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:26 am

"Well, I'm sold," the first Framework stated. The second one nodded in sync. The two of them had come to the very similar conclusion that this man was indeed the kind of warrior they were looking for. Without much thought behind their actions, the two stepped forward. "Hey boys," the first one hissed.

"We think you should leave. He's our catch; not yours. Consul Griffon will be extremely displeased if anything more than a cut on his hand occurs." A wicked grin as they drew their blades in warning.

"Every low life knows the stories of Jake Griffon. You should as well." Two woman, armed with their large swords raised a grinning malevolently. "If you aren't familiar, we'll happily give you a sample of what he can do. The man behind you is the least of your worries unless you walk."
Back to top Go down
Silmeria

Silmeria

Bound Free (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound Free (Open)   Bound Free (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:43 pm

As they plotted against their victim so to say a third party appeared and undoubted tried to intervene. Silmeria simply looked on as the ladies made their appearance with blades in hand and names with threats spitting out. Though he was unsure of their meanings the thugs sure didn’t, looking pass them each of their became nothing more than a dog ready to piss themselves scared and bag for mercy like a 3 cent bitch, they scrambled away like gimped mice with their extraments staining their bottoms leaving him with the terrible twosome here.

With the cheap muggers blade in hand while his other bleed still Silmeria readied himself for the next stage of trouble to present itself here, just why the hell was he so lucky today? Be pray for several more people was just so inviting to a universe rebirth. He wasn’t sure just what the two of them could mean but he was more then willing to find out now, there wasn’t a point in being free of one didn’t have the power to keep it that way after all. But if he died here he wouldn’t know how to face Lenneth or Hrist anymore…so there was only living as an option now. He gripped carefully waiting for their blades to hiss at him, dearly wishing that he brought his own weapon now, next time screw public appearances.
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

Bound Free (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound Free (Open)   Bound Free (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:21 pm

The frameworks smiled. Placing their weapons on the ground, the first one grinned. "Don't look so tense, mister."

"Yeah," chirped the other one, "We bear an offer for you." It crossed its arms. "We agree-- you would be absolutely perfect for our purposes."

"A strong warrior--"

"--with no fear--"

"--and the desire to survive." The way they cut each other off seemed eerie, almost as if they were the same person.

"We're hear to extend an invitation to you; would you accept it if we did so?"
Back to top Go down
Silmeria

Silmeria

Bound Free (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound Free (Open)   Bound Free (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:49 pm

Cocking an eyebrow as they dropped their weapons and spoke like psychics Sil could help but feel uneasy at this fatefully encounter. Especially one that offered something to be in his favour so suddenly, he knew better then to not question a free offer such as this and still did not take down his guard.

" Strong? Fearless? I doubt whatever your offering me can take some those into consideration after you've seen less then a minute of my presence. Your out of the league of those mutts sure but then again so would any other button feeder in this down worth a suck on their mum's powderer tit. Prove what you offer first and why I'd care"
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

Bound Free (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound Free (Open)   Bound Free (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:07 pm

"You should already be aware of some of what can be offered you," the first one hissed grimly. The second one nodded.

"Indeed; Jake's name is all that is required to make the dumb brutes across all of Abaddon flee, from Altostratus to Agritera." The first one crossed its arms in disapproval.

"We have observed your skill-- you fight in battle like something beyond a human. Its... interesting." She chuckled. "All you need to do is come to the Capitol District of MadCross, to the office of the Consul." A sick grin formed on its face.

"We can offer a demonstration if necessary, though we'd prefer not to harm you."

"Yes; Jake would want such a fine warrior in tact, and relatively safe. Unnecessary roughness is exactly as it sounds and applies to all forms of violence."

"Of course, feel free to decline. We have no interest in forcing you in any case. Jake will understand."

"He's very understanding."
Back to top Go down
Silmeria

Silmeria

Bound Free (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound Free (Open)   Bound Free (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:34 pm

They were certainly confident in their abilities or at least their master enough to threaten/Persa against the man that had just arrived. And of course he knew his own limitations in this form, a new body new life and new identity he was no stronger then a person just leaving their home and tasting the blood of their first foe so he didn't want to overestimate himself in such a way.

Who ever they served he would need to take the time to get a better idea of him just before any actions could be taken seriously. He relaxed his body just enough to appear to stand normally even though he never really was a person to relax in the presence of others.

" Fine I'll agree to a meeting for the time, Lead the way"
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

Bound Free (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound Free (Open)   Bound Free (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:41 pm

The two looked at each other and grinned. "Fine, follow us," said the first. The second one had started leading the way out, but once they both rounded a corner and stepped out of sight they vanished. They left instead a note behind with an address written down upon it-- the address of the consul's office in MadCross.
Back to top Go down
Silmeria

Silmeria

Bound Free (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound Free (Open)   Bound Free (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:51 am

Sil waited for a few moments after they had left him with their note for him, it was rather unexpected he thought they would have at least taken him to their destination personally, rather be it trap of legitimated offer was up for debate.

The note held an address was something in the city location that wasn't too far way from where he could travel. But there was something else that he wanted first, his shadow, his light the final piece he left behind to appear normal, his cherished Spear then to set off into the invited unknown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bound Free (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound Free (Open)   Bound Free (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bound Free (Open)
Page 1 of 1