Sohtrie's Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sohtrie's Source

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yukina

Synch Points : 500

The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open)   The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:09 am

He managed to avoid strikes, no matter, she had disposed of him once she could do it again. But then... Etzolix? She was distracted for a moment, long enough to have the wind knocked out of her as his knee connected with her stomach. She snapped back around, he was too close to her now, his mistake. She brought the knife around with violent force, aiming a piercing strike directly into his chest. And, if that weren't enough, she aimed a quick pistol whip at his head, smacking the thing into his skull.
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

Synch Points : 1330

PostSubject: Re: The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open)   The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:12 am

As the knife came to his head, he grinned. "Nice moves. Next time, maybe you'll have me." he spoke in her voice before the knife connected, but then as soon as it went in deeply enough the entity completely vanished. Somewhere nearby, he woke up in a tree branch smilling. "Clever girl."
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

Synch Points : 470

PostSubject: Re: The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open)   The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:18 am

Let me re-iterate: WHAT THE FUCK! Azmot exclaimed, holding his blade in the same manner. Not much else went on because, well, no one answered him last time. Looking at the woman, Azmot asked a new question. How do you know my name, anyway? My real name?
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

Synch Points : 1650

PostSubject: Re: The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open)   The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:19 am

"Huh," Etzolix said out loud. "Was it me or did that thing use my voice?" He was in the top of the tree. It was obvious that he bloody, beaten and bruised but his voice didn't let that on. His appearance, however, obviously betrayed him. He looked at the two that were here. He didn't need to stay. He opened a portal and would leave unless stopped which was unlikely. He didn't want to intrude and he needed to get his wounds tended to. Perhaps there were people that could help him in the village that he had originally started in. The Empyrean pods were useful but they didn't get him to the beach and even though he could guestimate his way there he would rather go through the forest, fight a boss and then continue when it was well deserved.
Back to top Go down
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open)   The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:31 am

Yukina delicately put her weapons away, satisfied with having killed the clone. It was interesting, this clone could attack her, but was still easily disposed of. She made a note of it, she felt as though it was important to document this particular creature's abilities, more so than any other. He could become a nuisance, an annoyance beyond the regular ignorant asshole, and anything she could do - or learn - to minimise his impact was brainpower well spent. She then turned to Azmot, a slight smile appearing on her lips.

"Your delusions are becoming dangerous, Azmot." She said, deciding it was perhaps best to continue the charade, for her own benefit, of course. "But, as I said before we were rudely interrupted, I can help you. All I ask for is your loyalty, undying, unyielding. A sort of contract." She concluded, placing her hands on her hips. She heard something - someone - above them, but the voice was too muffled and distant to make out anything specific. She looked up, not really seeing much of anything, before turning her attention back to Azmot, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open)   The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:34 pm

That sounds good. Azmot said. Then, he felt a hot pressure bubble inside of him, like some sort of pent up animal trying to escape his cage. For a minute, he thought he was going to puke. It wasn't like he was nauseated or anything; it just felt like a pinball was about to shoot up his throat and out of his mouth. Ping, Ping, Ping, chink!

I also have a condition. Azmot said, surprising himself more than he probably surprised the woman. It was elegant, with more bass. It had a gentle but condescending tone to it. The voice was all but unfamiliar. He looked at his weapon, Cruelty. His hand was trembling. Inside his head, the voice rattled on.

You know yourself Azmot. That fake is not a part of you. He is nothing, and she is a liar. Come on. I know you Azmot, and you know me. We know us.

Azmot had to trust him. He had no choice; he was himself. There had been something weird about the apparition that Azmot couldn't but his finger on, but now it was all but evident. Was this girl in on it? Was this all some trick to exploit him? You have to stop lying to me. Azmot said in the voice, his eyes becoming crimson in color. Piercing Cruelty into the ground, Azmot slipped off his gloves and felt his rage building. Grasping the sword, Azmot willed it's change. It fanned out, developing more length and becoming stronger. Pulling the sword from the ground, Azmot raised it to point at the girl, the final assimilation of Cruelty complete. He now wielded Soul Split, and channeled his darkest demon.

You told the truth about one thing though. My delusions are becoming dangerous. He would let a pause pass before lowering his blade, gazing deeply at the woman. Normally he would fight her to the death, his or her's, but she was... different. Even in his heightened state, the youth knew two things. One, his full power wasn't unlocked yet. And two, she knew things. He needed her.

My name is Sid. I hope we get a long well; you're kind of hot anyways. Sid said, moving his hair out of his face. Picking up Betrayal he sheathed it quickly, a strong repulsion to the blade prompting him to do so. Two personalities obviously couldn't be wielded at the same time. He willed Soul Split away, pulling out his mobile phone and ordering a pick-up for this dead panther. He would make sure to have it skinned. If this woman still had a problem with that... eh, he didn't care. That was his fucking animal.

So where do we go from here?

[OOC: Manifest Cruelty - 20 Source. 30 Source Remaining]
Back to top Go down
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open)   The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:46 pm

His voice changed, the tone, the pitch. In a single instant, he had turned from the Azmot she knew, into something else. Someone else. How interesting, as it turned out he did have these conflicting personalities after all. He demanded the truth, she imagined in regard to the truth about the other delusion, before he began to change again. His appearance, the weapon... it was all very interesting. A power to be controlled and constrained, marvellous. He continued to speak, all very well and good, concluding with a question. Where would they go from here.

"Well, Azmot," she said, holding his gaze, "Do I still call you Azmot?" She queried, understanding that many times those with multiple personalities held separate names for themselves. "It's not that I was lying, not really, I was just... trying to help you. That man, that apparition, is dangerous. He's trying to exploit you, your sensibilities, your weakness. I can help you, Azmot. Together we can learn to control your anger, your torment... that man won't be able to harm you - or control you - if you don't let him."

She began to pace, back and forth. She could sense that this personality, whoever it was, was angry. Perhaps the most dangerous, it would prove to be the most difficult to control, but also the most beneficial, should she be able to pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open)   The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Call me what you like. Sid said, listening to the woman's words closely. He wasn't as agreeable as Azmot was, but he overall liked the gist of what she was saying. He didn't like how she was going about it, though. So I'm going to avoid being controlled... By being controlled? I said ok already, no need for the manipulation, really. Yes Yes, I'll be your slave for power or whatever. Oh, by the way, I'm still taking the fucking tiger. He said, smiling. He wondered if this forest girl actually cared, if the forest girl was a rouse to come have some fun. Sid didn't care either way, he just didn't like liars. Except for himself. He loved himself. He was yummy. Sid licked his lips briefly before turning his attention to the hooded woman.
Back to top Go down
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open)   The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:17 pm

"Do whatever you want with the animal." She said, smiling. She didn't honestly care about the thing, it was all a ruse to get Azmot on side. Of course, now that he was, the charade could fall... but not completely. She wasn't prepared to share with him who she was, not yet. The revelation that they knew each other from long ago could completely destroy any sense of camaraderie and alliance she hoped to form. But now... now he had agreed, where should she begin?

She looked at the gloves he had slid off before, gazing from them down to his hands. The blueman had given them to him, undoubtedly to try and fool her into confusing the two. It hadn't worked, of course, she saw him hand them over, but it did at least prove one thing: he was at least a little cautious of her. And so he should be.

"How many personalities... is that what I should be calling them? How many of these things are there within you?" She asked, it was time to begin to understand him, so she could use him... and maybe help him in the process.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open)   The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:31 pm

Sid thought for a moment. Was Azmot a personality, or a person? Technically, the original Azmot was dead, because he was never reborn. The Husk had hatched the current version of Azmot from his reborn body, so would that make him a sub-derivative of The Husk, sort of like a memory? Or did the Husk regress into Azmot, making him an altered, but original, Azmot? Eh, technicalities. Fuck 'em. Sid held up three finger's, pulling one down at a time as he shot of each personality's name.

Azmot, the Husk, and... well, me, Sid. He said, taking a slight bow. Sid was also delighted to hear that he could have the animal... he was going to make a cape and subconsciously make Azmot wear it. It would be a great way to fuck with him, a sort of "welcome home" treat.

Oh, Sid added , I can't talk to the Husk right now, though. He's still pent up in the sword. Well, I can explain this all later. Right now, I'd like to go eat. Something raw. Sid explained, holding his stomach. He was more laid back, albeit way more cruel, than Azmot. He made a face almost like he was bored, looking at the woman for some sort of plan. Sid was less stupid, but more obedient. Leading took work.
Back to top Go down
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open)   The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:02 am

Three of them. Not too bad. She looked at him, sighing as he said he needed to eat. Teenagers, especially teenage boys were always so difficult to work with, but their inherent naivety was an asset in any case. She wondered what to do, considering him somewhat mature enough to get places on his own, considering he had been trusted as the Consul of an entire city. She nodded, finally, before continuing the conversation.

"Go. Eat." She said, before holding a single finger up. "Meet me in MadCross, look for this in the residential district." She said, handing him a small piece of fabric with a trident-looking emblem hastily drawn on with some form of marker. It was the first thing she thought of, a fragment of a memory from when she lived in Atlantica, so long ago. She had marked the frame of a door in the city with a similar symbol, an empty house that she had claimed as her own since arriving in this dimension. It was to become her base of operations for now, inconspicuous enough, and easily escaped from if things ever turned sour.

"One thing," she said, while she turned to leave, preparing to make her way back to MadCross. "No gloves. I'll explain why later, but... no gloves." And then, with that, and assuming he had no further questions, she disappeared into the forest, making her way back towards the ocean city.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open)   The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:28 am

Alright. Sid said as extraction arrived in a small copter, netting the animal before he allowed the Consul to step in. Azmot would wake up like he had a lot of fun the day before, that is to say, with a headache. I'll go find your house-Neptune-Fisher sign thing in a bit. I'mma make a kick ass cape first! Sid yelled as he flew off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open)   The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thickets Thicken (Blueman/Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2