Sohtrie's Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sohtrie's Source

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conduct Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sohtrie
The Artisan
Sohtrie

Synch Points : 2147483637

Conduct Template Empty
PostSubject: Conduct Template   Conduct Template Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:14 am

Conduct Template

Name: (What is your Conduct's name?)

Source: (How much Source does it cost to Conduct? All Conducts require magic to call forth.)

Quantity: (How many creatures appear per casting for this particular Conducts?)

Duration: (How long do(es) the Conduct(s) last?)

Element: (What element(s) is it aligned to? Remember is must be one of your chosen elements.)

Description: (Pictures are accepted, but if you don't have one tell us about it here (put the pictures at the bottom).)

Abilities: (What magic or abilities can your Conduct use?)

History: (It can be brief, but explain what link your character has to the Conduct. Optional. Remove this portion of the template if you choose to not include it.)

Code:
[i][b]Name[/b]: (What is your Conduct's name?)[/i]

[i][b]Source[/b]: (How much Source does it cost to Conduct? All Conducts require magic to call forth.)[/i]

[i][b]Quantity[/b]: (How many creatures appear per casting for this particular Conducts?)[/i]

[i][b]Duration[/b]: (How long do(es) the Conduct(s) last?)[/i]

[i][b]Element[/b]: (What element(s) is it aligned to? Remember is must be one of your chosen elements.)[/i]

[i][b]Description[/b]: (Pictures are accepted, but if you don't have one tell us about it here (put the pictures at the bottom).)[/i]

[i][b]Abilities[/b]: (What magic or abilities can your Conduct use?)[/i]

[i][b]History[/b]: (It can be brief, but explain what link your character has to the Conduct. Optional. Remove this portion of the template if you choose to not include it.)[/i]
Back to top Go down
https://sohtriessource.rpg-board.net

Conduct Template
Page 1 of 1