Sohtrie's Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sohtrie's Source

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Command Framework (Conduct)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blueman

Blueman

Synch Points : 1330

Command Framework (Conduct) Empty
PostSubject: Command Framework (Conduct)   Command Framework (Conduct) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:34 am

Name: Command Framework

Source: 70 Source

Quantity: 1

Duration: Until terminated

Element: Illusion, Ink, Sound, Source

Description: N/A

Abilities: This Framework is more durable than the previous summon, taking two moderate-strength physical hits to non-critical areas to destroy. However, only one Command Framework can exist at a time. For each Framework summon that is present alongside this one, it can take an additional moderate strike and its physical capabilities increase by 5%. Every fifty percent, it gains an extra hit it can take on top of the ones it already has. It is capable of using any technique that Blueman has in his arsenal. When in use, Blueman can not use his physical body. Has the same stats as Blueman. Can be sent into topics in place of Blueman. Is capable of speech and attack.

History: An advancement of Framework.

Last edited by Blueman on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sohtrie
The Artisan
Sohtrie

Synch Points : 2147483637

PostSubject: Re: Command Framework (Conduct)   Command Framework (Conduct) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:38 am

So if there is two (normal) Frameworks this means this command Framework can take 4 hits?

And by physical capabilities you mean every stat excluding special attack and defense or is that included?

What happens if it reaches 100%?
Say you have 20 Frameworks out (600 MP) and then you have this (70 MP) does that mean this can take 4 hits (double the normal amount) and then the +20 hits?

Back to top Go down
https://sohtriessource.rpg-board.net
Blueman

Blueman

PostSubject: Re: Command Framework (Conduct)   Command Framework (Conduct) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:41 am

Yes.

I meant physical capabilities exclusively, because special attack and defense is still tied to Blueman as the spells come from him.

It can go farther past 100%.

While I can put out more and physical blows it can take, it can still only take up to 70 Source spells because that's how much Source it consists of.
Back to top Go down
Sohtrie
The Artisan
Sohtrie

PostSubject: Re: Command Framework (Conduct)   Command Framework (Conduct) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:50 am

So per every 50% it's also an extra hit that it can take correct?

Conduct's don't work on the SP based ratio. A 70 SP conduct that can only take two hits if hit twice with a 10 MP attack will disappear.

Anyway, I'm just asking for clarification. Not because anything needs to be changed if that's how it works. It's more of me letting you know you have that option due to it affecting defense.
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

PostSubject: Re: Command Framework (Conduct)   Command Framework (Conduct) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:00 am

Per 5 percent

I meant, if hit by a 70 Source attack it would disappear because it costs 70 Source to create. While it can take two moderate hits, that's the very most it can take. Being hit in the face with a sword for example, if hit clearly enough, would result in its destruction.

As for the concept as a whole, would you have any advice I could employ to make it better while maintaining cost effectiveness?
Back to top Go down
Sohtrie
The Artisan
Sohtrie

PostSubject: Re: Command Framework (Conduct)   Command Framework (Conduct) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:04 am

No, I meant irrelevant to the summons. I meant say there are 10 which means it would take an extra 10 hits. It would also take an extra hit on top of that because 50% is 1/2 of its physical capability on top of its normal ones. 1/2 of taking 2 hits is one. 2+1 = 3. That mean you add the 10 extra hits of the other frameworks to the 3 and not the 2. Does that make sense?

That's pretty much the only thing I can add since we're not making a range or anything for this.
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

PostSubject: Re: Command Framework (Conduct)   Command Framework (Conduct) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:17 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Sohtrie
The Artisan
Sohtrie

PostSubject: Re: Command Framework (Conduct)   Command Framework (Conduct) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:21 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Command Framework (Conduct)   Command Framework (Conduct) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Command Framework (Conduct)
Page 1 of 1