Sohtrie's Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sohtrie's Source

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harmonious Imbalance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Etzolix

Etzolix

Synch Points : 1650

Harmonious Imbalance Empty
PostSubject: Harmonious Imbalance   Harmonious Imbalance Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:38 pm

Name: Harmonious Imbalance

Element(s): Source

Cost: Variable.

Description: A small inner discharge of Source connectivity takes place.

Effect: When anything involving a physical cost of source is used Etzolix can discharge and opposition wave of synchronization to negate the ability's effects on him. If it is a target specific ability then it just completely cancels out the technique, however, if it an area of effect then it only negates the effects of it on him and continues it on other people.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

Synch Points : 470

PostSubject: Re: Harmonious Imbalance   Harmonious Imbalance Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Just to be clear, this can only be used when something is in contact with you, correct?
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

Synch Points : 1650

PostSubject: Re: Harmonious Imbalance   Harmonious Imbalance Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:09 pm

It's essentially a shield spell that just blocks me instead of potentially blocking other people.

Although, if a fireball happened to miss me I wouldn't have stopped it's effect. In case that's what you were asking.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

Synch Points : 470

PostSubject: Re: Harmonious Imbalance   Harmonious Imbalance Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:53 pm

Ah, ok. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harmonious Imbalance   Harmonious Imbalance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harmonious Imbalance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sohtrie's Source :: Creation :: Beats-
Jump to: