Sohtrie's Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sohtrie's Source

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Source-Forged Ink Sword (Armory)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blueman

Blueman

Synch Points : 1330

Source-Forged Ink Sword (Armory) Empty
PostSubject: Source-Forged Ink Sword (Armory)   Source-Forged Ink Sword (Armory) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:59 pm

Name: Source-Forged Ink Sword

Type: Special-type Sword

Description: Source-Forged Ink Sword (Armory) SFIS_zpsc775f5ce

The whole weapon is about seven feet in length, and weighs 10 lbs.

History: Like the Source-Forged Ink Gauntlets, this weapon was drawn and created by Blueman.

Last edited by Blueman on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sohtrie
The Artisan
Sohtrie

Synch Points : 2147483637

PostSubject: Re: Source-Forged Ink Sword (Armory)   Source-Forged Ink Sword (Armory) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:09 pm

Duplication would have to be made into a separate ability altogether.
Back to top Go down
https://sohtriessource.rpg-board.net
Blueman

Blueman

PostSubject: Re: Source-Forged Ink Sword (Armory)   Source-Forged Ink Sword (Armory) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:17 pm

What if I just had it so there were potentially multiple that the frameworks could use? Or should I make a seperate weapon set that equips to Frameworks when summoned? I'm asking here because the gauntlets have a similar stipulation.
Back to top Go down
Sohtrie
The Artisan
Sohtrie

PostSubject: Re: Source-Forged Ink Sword (Armory)   Source-Forged Ink Sword (Armory) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:44 pm

You would still be limited by whatever number you put down and even then it means you'd have to constantly do this with all weaponry.

I'd simply invest in having an enchantment that goes something along the lines of, "Weaponry of Blueman may be duplicated through use of the Rhythm Framework and other potential variations of said Rhythm."

This allows for all potential weapons or yours to be duplicated, however, due to the use of "may" you have the option of duplicating weapons so you don't have to duplicate all of them. This also means you can potentially mix and match weaponry.
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

PostSubject: Re: Source-Forged Ink Sword (Armory)   Source-Forged Ink Sword (Armory) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:50 pm

Alright, I've removed that stipulation. I will now go to do so for the other piece of equipment.
Back to top Go down
Sohtrie
The Artisan
Sohtrie

PostSubject: Re: Source-Forged Ink Sword (Armory)   Source-Forged Ink Sword (Armory) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:53 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Source-Forged Ink Sword (Armory)   Source-Forged Ink Sword (Armory) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Source-Forged Ink Sword (Armory)
Page 1 of 1