Sohtrie's Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sohtrie's Source

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cadmean vixen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iscia

Synch Points : 550

Cadmean vixen Empty
PostSubject: Cadmean vixen   Cadmean vixen Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:45 am

Name: Vixen

Source: Passive* (10 Source for combat calculation)

Quantity: 1

Duration: 8 posts (Till Laelaps finds it)

Element: Illusion, Space

Description: Vixen is an emerald colored translucent fox that lives on an entirely different plane of existence. The fur towards the tips of her ears and tail are more pale green.

Abilities: Vixen is incapable of combat, or speech. Vixen's saving grace is that she is not fully part of our realm of existence, and is generally used to carry messages safely from one person to another. Vixen can only carry items up to whatever can fit in her mouth in size and weight, appx 15 lbs is the weight limit. Only one item at a time. Also being from another plane, walls and floors are meaningless to Vixen. Dispeled in one attack. Vixen is vulnerable if retrieving an object or delivering an object to and from a place, one post each time.

History: The Cadmean Vixen is a legendary fox that was destined to never be caught. However, someone set loose Laelaps to hunt Vixen, a hound that always caught what it hunted. Realizing the paradox of it, Zeus took the pair and threw them into the stars, creating constellations of them, that they would chase for eternity. But Vixen's essence survived on another plane. Iscia can call on it for very brief moments (In comparison to all of time, even years would be brief really...) close enough to reality to allow it to take objects or messages from place to place. But Laelaps is always hunting, should it come by, the vixen must flee, as per it's destiny.

Last edited by Iscia on Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

Synch Points : 1330

Cadmean vixen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cadmean vixen   Cadmean vixen Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:56 am

I assume the fox cannot be hit by a physical attack. Is the same true of magical attacks?
Back to top Go down
Iscia

Cadmean vixen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cadmean vixen   Cadmean vixen Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:59 am

Yep. And it can't fight back either. It's on another plane of existence. Only Laelaps can interact with it. (Assuming anyone ever makes a Laelaps summon >_>)
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

Cadmean vixen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cadmean vixen   Cadmean vixen Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:02 am

So if nothing physical or magical can interact with it, how can it carry 15 lbs of equipment/take said equipment through a solid wall?
Back to top Go down
Iscia

Cadmean vixen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cadmean vixen   Cadmean vixen Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:10 am

I described that by saying I called it close to our reality for a moment. Just long enough to give it something. I suppose if you want I can add in that for that brief moment, likely 1 post, it can be harmed, but then I'll have to go into all the things it can do in combat, how it can fight, what it's stats are.... all I find to be superfluous to a messenger. But if you insist, then I must.
Back to top Go down
Iscia

Cadmean vixen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cadmean vixen   Cadmean vixen Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:45 am

....Le bump? I need an answer from you before we can continue you know >_>;
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

Cadmean vixen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cadmean vixen   Cadmean vixen Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:02 am

Two posts vulnerability-- when retrieving and delivering. It will be banished in a single strike because of its nature. However, no combat stats are necessary as this is not a combat item.
Back to top Go down
Iscia

Cadmean vixen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cadmean vixen   Cadmean vixen Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:48 am

Done.
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

Cadmean vixen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cadmean vixen   Cadmean vixen Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:12 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cadmean vixen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cadmean vixen   Cadmean vixen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cadmean vixen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sohtrie's Source :: Creation :: Conducts-
Jump to: