Sohtrie's Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sohtrie's Source

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The House Never Folds (Iscia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iscia

Synch Points : 550

The House Never Folds (Iscia) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The House Never Folds (Iscia)   The House Never Folds (Iscia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:12 am

That's almost too generous. This man was up to something, but Iscia did not care.
How generous. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were trying to solicit more from me than my services.
Habitually she dropped into her playful tone again, it was her way of carrying on a conversation sometimes to add this little touch of flirt to it. A habit she still can't break, even if she did want to.
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

Synch Points : 1330

PostSubject: Re: The House Never Folds (Iscia)   The House Never Folds (Iscia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:21 am

"I don't pander too people for sex," he said approaching her. "If I want something, I take it." He almost seemed to walk through her on the way to the elevator, before turning around. "I suppose, I could also take you without much thought then, couldn't I? Lost little girl." The last sentence had a demeaning touch to it. It was his way of letting her know that he was currently her only contact-- the only one who knew she was even here.
Back to top Go down
Iscia

PostSubject: Re: The House Never Folds (Iscia)   The House Never Folds (Iscia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:45 am

The smugness of her smirk only grew. One thing she'd always learned was that if she was making someone else angry, and she was doing it intentionally, it meant she was winning. Always a fun thought.
Do come again.
She waved him off, wondering exactly how much this would irk him, not that being mean to her new employer was a good idea, but she also didn't take crap from others without a reason, no matter who they were.
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

PostSubject: Re: The House Never Folds (Iscia)   The House Never Folds (Iscia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:47 am

The man shrugged as he walked off. He'd accomplished his task, and tapped the door to the elevator. It had descended already for the other residents of the building-- he wondered if she'd realize that he still had the key before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Iscia

PostSubject: Re: The House Never Folds (Iscia)   The House Never Folds (Iscia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:51 am

She continued to smile at her guest, eyes closed now, and head tilted in her usual playful way. If she weren't caught up in her own sass, it might have been an awkward silence to her.
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

PostSubject: Re: The House Never Folds (Iscia)   The House Never Folds (Iscia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:13 am

He grabbed the key from around his neck, and dropped it to the floor. This one was lucky she had use-- she apparently was too ditsy to remember something so important. He walked into the elevator and headed back to his office. The night was young, and he had appointments to attend to.
Back to top Go down
Iscia

PostSubject: Re: The House Never Folds (Iscia)   The House Never Folds (Iscia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:49 am

After her guest left she decided to explore the bedroom, not that there was alot to explore with it. Just a restroom to one side and a bed on the far wall. She decided to get some sleep, there was alot to do tomorrow, and if she guessed right, a storm was coming soon...

((Once again, I assume topic end. So end.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The House Never Folds (Iscia)   The House Never Folds (Iscia) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The House Never Folds (Iscia)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2