Sohtrie's Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sohtrie's Source

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hidden in the Light (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Etzolix

Etzolix

Synch Points : 1650

Hidden in the Light (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Light (open)   Hidden in the Light (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:32 am

Starting off slow he threw a lowish kick to the outside of her knee bringing it in to break the female's stance. He was still wary of the fact that he didn't trust her and just because she didn't pull out either weapon now did not mean she wouldn't later. The reptile did this to see her reaction and depending on what would happen he would follow through with another attack or something else to help begin a string of attacks. It would be stupid to do continuous attacks that would leave him unneeded open. Truthfully, he was just waiting for things to get crazy again so he could potentially bring up some break dancing techniques that he hadn't used in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Yukina

Synch Points : 500

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Light (open)   Hidden in the Light (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:32 am

Yukina stepped quickly around to the right as he raised his leg to kick, aiming a quick jab to his side while his leg was still outstretched, aiming to strike him while he was off balance. She let out an audible sigh, she honestly expected more. He was holding back again, and if he didn't perk up she would be forced to pull her dagger back out to make it at least a little interesting. She knew her capabilities, and so did he, really, as they hadn't changed much since entering this universe. But so far it seemed as though Etzolix had been ripped of his power, he almost seemed as weak as her, and all she wanted was for him to go all out so she could see how true that assumption proved to be.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Light (open)   Hidden in the Light (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:20 am

As the jab to the side was made in the middle of his kick she had stepped to the outside of his stance and attempted a jab. Sweet. Having been squared up and using the appropriate body motions for the kick his arm was in a place to catch the jab as he curved into his kick. He would catch the jab between his elbow and side and then use his forearm to have a better lock on it. Not fighting his own momentum while avoiding the jab through use of some chicken wing type grab his twisted his body and stance more so that she would be pulled into him. However, she would be behind him so as he continued to spin so that she would be led closer to him by using both their own momentum he would thrust his other arm that wasn't holding her backwards into her rib cage hopefully cracking if not breaking one of her ribs through use of speed. He wasn't anything amazing physically but he could however use his speed to help deal forceful blows. Even if he successfully hit her with his elbow to the rib he would continue to move in this circle and then proceed to let go when she would be thrown towards the wall so that way there would potentially be a thud that even though not drastically painful would still be distracting enough to potentially cause a flinch.
Back to top Go down
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Light (open)   Hidden in the Light (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:14 am

He caught her arm and span, pulling her in behind him and aiming an elbow to her ribs. She was able to hit the elbow off course with her free hand, but it still connected with her side and sent a jolt of pain through her body. He then proceeded to attempt to throw her into the wall, but she thought quickly. Using her superior strength and similar speed, she latched her fingers into his arm, dragging him with her and pulling him past her as he threw her towards the wall. It was a sort of 'slingshot' manoeuvre, using his own momentum and adding her own to turn it back on him, letting him go in the final moments before hitting the wall, ensuring maximum pain.

"You like that, big boy?" She asked, before stepping back and away from him. Her hand instinctively moved to her side, where he had elbowed her mere moments earlier. It was painful, perhaps more so than she had originally thought. Something might've been broken, but she had to ignore it... at least for now.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Light (open)   Hidden in the Light (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:10 pm

As the female took control of the movement it was obvious that she too was planning on some reversal technique in order to get him into the wall. Deciding to use the last bit of his magic or whatever they called it here he would open up a portal that would be fully formed as she let go the man going through it. Granted, he still had to deal with the momentum so he continued through it and would portal behind the girl. The angling would make it so that she would get tackled into the wall again because he didn't particularly have anything else he could do with all the momentum and lack of magic. Depending what would happen here he knew this wouldn't be fatal to the woman even if successful. Painful sure but not fatal because well, despite being weak now he didn't particularly try to kill anyway out of habit of his old dimension. But perhaps if this was successful then he would regain his footing and allow her to do the same so they could actually continue in a less cluster fuck type of way.

0 SP left.
Back to top Go down
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Light (open)   Hidden in the Light (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:34 am

As the portal opened behind her Yukina did all she could think to do at that moment - crouched down. Etzolix's legs crashed into her body, causing him to topple over her and on to the ground beside her. It hurt - a lot - but it was better than smacking face first into the wall. Now they were both on the ground, and Yukina made a quick move to try and get on top of him. Providing it all went according to plan, she would lie on top of him, almost sexually, holding his hands down and pressing her hips against his.

"Did you miss me?" She teased, admittedly only using this tactic - her sexuality - as a brief respite from the combat. She was beginning to hurt, tire, they were both weaker here after all, so she guessed he was probably feeling the same way.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Light (open)   Hidden in the Light (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:57 am

And they collapsed. Okay, this was awkward. Etzolix truthfully had just run out of tricks so while they were collapsed she would attempt to go on top. However, he was no Simba and would not let Nala pin him. He would instead attempt to be the one on top even if briefly. He wouldn't stay long if successful and would get up because he wasn't going to fall into any traps. "Who would I be missing?" He asked rhetorically while still not. He was making sure it was in fact Yukina and he needed more confirmation. This was a weird dimension and he couldn't be too cautious.
Back to top Go down
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Light (open)   Hidden in the Light (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:02 am

He tried to get on top. Cute.

Using her superior strength she pushed back, regaining control and the position she deserved. She looked down at him, smiling. She had managed to confuse him, at least a little, and that was something she enjoyed. She missed it, playing with people's minds and their emotions. It was something she was good at.

"Oh I don't know..." she said, leaning her hips against his once more, "perhaps a woman's touch..." She continued, leaning down on top of him, her lips almost grazing against his.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Light (open)   Hidden in the Light (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:20 am

"I said who I missed not what I missed." As expected she was stronger and truthfully he hadn't fully tried to get up. Even if he had it would've resulted the same but he just wanted to be dominated, honestly. Even so if this wasn't Yukina he wasn't going to disrespect their relationship until there was confirmation and he still didn't have that. And despite his natural urge to fornicate he was resilient and never let the allure of a woman corrupt him before so he would not let that be a new trend of his.
Back to top Go down
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Light (open)   Hidden in the Light (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:46 am

"It's all the same, honey pie." She whispered, smiling slightly as she did so. He still wasn't quite sure it was her, which was kind of cute. But at the same time... she liked playing games, but... there was a reason she hadn't told him it was her to begin with. Sure, there was a faint glimmer of doubt as to whether it truly was him, but... there was something else. She didn't want to be weak when she met Etzolix again, she didn't want to be the weakling in the relationship as she had been for so long now. It wasn't her, it wasn't within her nature. She quite simply couldn't handle not being the dominate, or at least an equal. And while this fight had more or less displayed their equality, she knew Etzolix. She knew his drive for power. And, as long as they were together, she wouldn't be able to match it. She grabbed his wrists a little tighter, wondering exactly what to do in this slippery slope of a situation.

And then, suddenly and out of nowhere, she raised her head away from his and smacked it back down, aiming to smash her forehead right into his nose. Then she let him go, retreating down the hallway and rounding a corner. She hoped the headbutt would be enough, to disorient or perhaps even knock him out, for long enough for her to get away. She couldn't be with him yet, not now... and she didn't quite know how else to escape him. He would be fine, anyway. Etzolix could handle himself well enough... and there wouldn't be too much danger in this labyrinth anyway, right?
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Light (open)   Hidden in the Light (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:58 am

Easily being able to lift his head while it was coming down and making their foreheads connect he chose not to. He wasn't completely sure it was her but the feeling he got around her was all too familiar. It was too much to just be a coincidence so he let his nose get crushed in. It didn't break or so he hoped but it was bleeding and he didn't chase her. He was done chasing. If this was truly her then he wasn't going to bother chasing someone who ran away especially after what they've been through trying to stay together. Letting out a deep sigh he would have to think of himself as an individual for now. Getting up he wouldn't chase but instead come into the labyrinth doing what he intended to do: Make it to Agritera.
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

Synch Points : 1330

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Light (open)   Hidden in the Light (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:54 am

(Framework + Mr. Mimic, -40 Source)

I see... interesting. He had taken on the appearance of the girl who had just beat the young man's ass. He waited for her, the girl, to leave the area and as she ran passed assumed her form from the darkness of a dead end alley. It was too obvious a ploy to work on its own. Maybe. Oh well-- he'd give it a shot anyway. Its not like there was much he was risking. He walked around the corner and came across the boy lying face up on the ground, obviously reflecting. "Get up," he growled in a demanding tone. He would try poking the stranger in the head with his Rape Club. "Or lay there in the dirt. I guess its up to you."
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Light (open)   Hidden in the Light (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:05 am

"You're not the same person." Etzolix said getting up. Preparing his claws as he had stepped away. This person seemed to be a summon or whatever it was called here and also was using an enchantment that was different in what Yukina, or so he assumed, had been using. Truthfully, the amount of magic used here wouldn't even be plausible after the amount Yukina had just used considering he just saw her mana pool or whatever the appropriate terminology was and how it's size was similar to that of Etzolix's. He couldn't see himself but he had seen how many portals he could use and how much that was and pretty much now understood and could feel how much he had knowing a more solid form of what was inside of him. Etzolix was also slightly annoyed that this person was using Yukina's voice. He didn't even have the right accessories that she had been carrying with her.
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Light (open)   Hidden in the Light (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:15 am

"Obviously not, no. But I do possess her parts and her voice among other things though I suppose that is a sad consolation." He spun the bat around, and laid it across his shoulder. "Tell me boy, how much does she mean to you? Enough to leave you lying on the ground in thought, obviously. Could there be something more? If so, I might be able to help." He brought the bat down to tap the ground. "Or you can just turn around and walk away. Its not really important, I guess is it 'honey pie'?"
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Light (open)   Hidden in the Light (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:24 am

"You're right," he began. "It isn't important." He wasn't foolish enough to turn around with someone who was obviously attempting to trick him. Was this the same man that he had confronted before? He wasn't even sure nor did he care. It would be a beginner's mistake and he wasn't sure why the suggestion would even come out the person's mouth. Were they retarded?
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Light (open)   Hidden in the Light (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:21 pm

"Come on, give the devil a chance. I have connections to people all over Abaddon, and could basically find that woman for you whenever I pleased." Then, his tone changed to one of sinister intent from one of offering. It was threatening as he spoke, "if you refuse, bear in mind that I could find her whenever I pleased." His face twisted up into a gruesome grin. "The terms would be fair, and you would garunteee her my protection instead of my ire. Not that she can't protect herself-- I know first hand that she is a strong and skilled person. But accidents happen in Abaddon. Sometimes people just..." he snapped his fingers, "disappear. Just like that."
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Light (open)   Hidden in the Light (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:49 pm

A portal opening up behind him as his body started to become a static similar to that of a television. "People do disappear." And with this he left in the portal that closed right after him. The coldness in his voice had echoed through the all as his indifference of the previous dimension seemed to have grasped his persona once again, even if just momentary.
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Light (open)   Hidden in the Light (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:06 pm

He chuckled darkly as the man vanished into a portal. "Run, walk, portal... its all the same kid." He turned away, the clone dispersing and the bat dropping onto the ground. Elsewhere in the city, his voice continued. "I always get what I want boy. What I want right now is you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Light (open)   Hidden in the Light (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden in the Light (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2